DESIGN DAMAGE AND CUSTOM CONCEPTS FOR YOU!

03 August 2015

What Can X~Ray Do For You?



If you're in a band or run a label, preferably making/releasing the kind of music I dig, examples include: Black Lips, Tuff Bananas, Boys Club, Busy Signals, The Flakes, Feelers, Black Time, Romance Novels etc etc. And you would like me to design a sleeve for you then get in touch. I operate on a 'I design the sleeve, you supply me with copies of the finished record, and any other loot you think my work and talents are worth' rate. So it's FREE you jerks!!!! See below for the current crop of happy customers.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's Mark from Toronto. Wanna do some record sleeve artwork for me? markpesci AT hotmail DOT com

Anonymous said...

How would I go about gettin a hold of you to talk about design. thewelfaremothers@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey- I would be interested in getting in touch with about a sleeve design.

rockstargod@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Yep Yep,

Check out the link below, if you get an inkling of inspiration from it, please do holler back

(",)

www.myspace.com/kidsofhorses

TeenWolf said...

Chris, lost yer email, might need some help with a future release!!! hit me up! JonEReject(at)Gmail(dot)com . Miss you lots!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris, Tom from Dead Beat Records here. Hope alls well man. I wanted to see if you have time to whip up another snazzy cover. The front is pretty much done, just need a back cover. Pretty similar to the Forbidden Tigers cover actually. ha ha. The front cover is a hand drawing that looks pretty sweet. Shoot me a message and I'll fill you in. Don't need it ASAP, but in the next month or so. You can reach me here: deadbeatrecords@verizon.net . Sorry man, but I done lost your e mail address...
Thanks,
Tom